American lawyer with over eight years of experience in international law in a post-conflict setting
Key accomplishments include:
• Founded and developed legal services firm - Expanded client base from zero to over 100 active international and local businesses and organizations
• Won and managed multiple Rule of Law projects, including training and legal research for international donors
• Managed and developed capacity building project on gender justice support services – doubled and optimized the efficiency of the training provided to government officials; expanded staff from 2 local staff to 11 international and local staff; and received approval to double budget to further increase services.
• Lead Legal Advisor on Draft Competition Law for the Afghan Ministry of Commerce
• On Board of Trustees for Women’s Justice Organization - Afghanistan